How it’s solved
If the mantel has any flaws, we'll first try to help you remotely. If a remote fix is not possible, we’ll send you replacement parts, or a new product, in 2-7 business days. You will need to identify the defective parts, take clear photos of them and report the problem by filling out our support form.
If we send you a new product, we will arrange the collection of the defective one. You will have to return the defective product, using our pre-paid return labels and instructions.
If your firebox is not working properly, we'll first try to help you remotely. If a remote fix is not possible, you'll have to send it back and we’ll replace it with a new one. You will need to take photos or videos that show the malfunctioning and report the problem by filling out our support form.
The replacement product is usually delivered in 2-7 business days, starting from the dispatch date. You can then pack the defective unit in the replacement product’s box and attach the return label, before handing it over to the courier.
- A copy of your proof of purchase will be required prior to any claims under our warranty.
- TAGU reserves the right to request photographic proof of the product’s defect and the identification number, serial number, lot number or purchase order number of the product.
- The TAGU Warranty applies to devices purchased and used within the European Union.
- The claimant must report the defect in a term of maximum 5 days from the moment they have appeared.
- Products will be replaced or replacement parts will be provided, in a maximum term of 15 days. The repaired product will continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- When returning a defective item, the device should be shipped in packaging that will reduce the risk of damages during transportation (original packaging is recommended). If the warranty is valid, TAGU will organize the pick-up and cover the shipping expenses of the returned items. The claimant should not return the unit with a different carrier than the one indicated by TAGU, nor has the right to claim the shipping cost if the transportation was done by another carrier.
- In the case of an unjustified warranty claim, TAGU has the right to charge the claimant with the costs of servicing and shipment. In such a case, the claimant will be informed of the costs, and TAGU will operate once the claimant accepts all costs.
- TAGU is not responsible for any loss of profits and other civil consequences caused by the faulty device. This particularly applies to damage to other goods, loss of income, profit, probable profit, loss of data, information, or damage of storage media.
- Any repair work under the warranty will be carried out by TAGU and the products or parts that have been replaced will become the property of TAGU.
- The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the customer’s statutory warranties relating to the sale of goods that may apply in the country of purchase.
The warranty does not cover:
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abusive use, or intentional damage to the product.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Damages resulting from external factors, such as mechanical damages, damages caused by flooding, moisture, and condensation of water
- Damages caused by lightning and improper power supply voltage.
- Damages caused by service performed by a non-TAGU representative or unauthorized modifications of the device’s hardware.
- Damages caused by incorrect operation, installation or not following the user manual or assembly instructions.
- Dents, scratches, and other conditionns of products sold as refurbished, resealed or used, by TAGU or its partners, except for defects that have been mentioned in the product’s description
After warranty period
If your warranty has expired, we can send you spare parts (such as circuit board e.g.) to be used and replaced by an authorized professional or electrician. To get service, just fill out our support form.